When logging into the Web App as an advisor you are presented with an additional Explorer section in the navigation menu. This section brings together your clients into one easy to navigate list and map.
To login to the advisor portal please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Web App.
- If you are an Advisor, click Explorer on the left navigation menu.
Once you have logged in for the first time, you will automatically be prompted to follow the same tutorial as a new user, which includes setting up a farm of your own.
Note: If you don't have you own farm we encourage you to create a "test farm". Which you can use to learn and test out the product.
To view your client’s farm accounts please follow these steps:
- Click the Clients tab. This shows a map and list of your clients’ farms, with filtering. Each farm has a contact, and you can click on their name to open a contact card.
2. If you have multiple clients close together, you can click on a counter to open a farm. Single farms will be represented by a pin.
3. To view a farm’s Dashboard click the Open farm button on the right hand side.
You can now view the Dashboard of this client’s farm, and have full access to your client’s account. If you have more than one client, you can toggle between your clients accounts on the left hand side by clicking the arrow to the right of the farm name. See our Switch Farms article for more information.
Add a New Client
There are two methods of adding in a new client.
- The advisor invites the client via Explorer > Invite Client (Green button)
- The farmer invites the advisor by clicking Account > User Management > Invite Partner (blue button)
Note: Once a farmer accepts their advisor's invitation to connect, they must follow the link into AgriWebb and set the advisor's level of access. Otherwise it will default to "No Access".
Managing your Account
To manage your account select Explorer in the top right corner. Click Account on the left hand side to access your Account settings.
Managing your clients' accounts
As an advisor you can also manage your clients account settings. To manage a client’s account select one of that client’s farms and then click the Account section of the navigation menu.
Note: AgriWebb does not allow access to a clients account without the confirmed permission of the client.
Want to learn more?
Ask us in the Chat box below or contact our Advisor Portal team here.