Select the Livestock tab from the bottom of your screen.
To create a Purchase Record either:
- Select Create Bulk Record, Cattle or Sheep and select Purchase from the quick records options.
- Select Individual Animals from the list. From your list of individuals, select the animals you wish to create a purchase record for. Click Create record and select Purchase from the quick records options.
Complete all the relevant fields of the Purchase Record form. These include:
- The date the purchase was performed.
- Vendor details.
- Transport Details (In some countries these details can be submitted to government bodies from the Government Registrations section of the AgriWebb web-app.)
- Costs associated with the purchase.
Note that the exact fields shown in Basic view depend on the country of your farm and the species of animals purchased. To see all fields click the settings cog at the top of the screen and select Advanced.
Prices may be entered as a per-head average or individually for each animal included in the purchase. Under Costs select either Price per head or Individual prices.
Additional costs can be entered by selecting Add additional cost at the bottom of the form. This can be used for labour costs, transport, levies, commission and other additional costs. You may record as many of these costs as required.
Once the details are complete tap Save to record the purchase. The record is shown in the History of the individuals. From the history you can review and edit the record.