Please follow these steps to record the harvest of a paddock.
- In Paddock view, select the paddock being harvested.
- Tap the More option at the bottom right of the screen and select the Harvest tile
3. Fill in the applicable details for the Harvest tab, regarding Yield and Quality Parameters. Yields can be entered in tonnes or bales. Select the type, and then enter the yield per hectare or total yield. For bales you can enter the bales per hectare and the average bale weight to calculate the total yield.
4. Select the Costs tab at the top of the screen to add details for the cost of Transport and cost of the Harvest whether the Applicator was a Contractor or owner Operator
5. Select the Storage tab at the top right of the screen to add details regarding where the the crop was stored
6. Press Save