The Transfer off farm record allows you to record details of non-sale livestock movements off of your farm.
Transfer off farm records can be used to move individuals between your farms in AgriWebb.
Select the Livestock tab from the bottom of your screen.
To create a Transfer off farm Record either:
- Select Create Bulk Record, then select Transfer off farm from the quick records options.
- Select Individual Animals from the list. From your list of individuals, select the animals you wish to create a purchase record for. Click Create record and select Transfer off farm from the quick records options.
Complete all the relevant fields of the Transfer off farm Record form. These include:
- Record date
- Transfer type; either manually enter the destination details, or select from your farms to pre-fill the destination details and move the animals to another farm in AgriWebb. Note that you must have more than 1 farm in AgriWebb to see this option. (See the Transferring individuals between farms in AgriWebb article for details.)
- Transport details (In some countries these details can be submitted to government bodies from the Government Registrations section of the AgriWebb web-app).
- Costs associated with the transfer.
Note that the exact fields shown in Basic view depend on the country of your farm and the species of animals transferred. To see all fields click the settings cog at the top of the screen and select Advanced.
Additional costs can be entered by selecting Add additional cost at the bottom of the form. This can be used for labour costs, transport, levies, commission and other additional costs. You may record as many of these costs as required.
Once the details are complete tap Save to record the transfer. The record is shown in the History of the individuals. From the history you can review and edit the record.
If you selected one of your farms for the transfer destination a transfer will be recorded in the Movements section of the app. See the Transferring individuals between farms in AgriWebb article for details.
Editing transfer records
When editing transfer records, all fields can be modified except for the “Transfer type”. Once a transfer is recorded as being between farms in AgriWebb, or if the destination was entered manually that cannot be edited. If you have recorded a transfer between AgriWebb farms and no longer wish to copy the animals to the other farm, cancel the transfer. See the Transferring individuals between farms in AgriWebb article for details.
Off farm animals in the individual list
Animals recorded as transferred off farm are not shown in the Individual Animal list by default. To view these animals, tap the Animal Filter drop-down at the top of the Individual Animals list. From there, select Off farm to view sold or transferred animals.