Adding multiple Rain Gauges in the AgriWebb Portal is easy and this will help you accurately record your Rainfall data in the different regions of your property!
See the following steps for adding a Rain Gauges to the AgriWebb Portal:
1. Log in to the Portal
2. Select Farm Map from the left hand navigation panel
3. Select Add from the Navigation Panel at the top of the page
4. Hover your mouse over Water and then select Rain Gauge from the drop down menu
5. Place your Rain Gauge where you would like by clicking on a location on your farm map.
6. Fill out the Name, Colour and Description of your Rain Gauge and then press Save
7. You will be able to add Rainfall records to any of your Rain Gauges through the Notebook.
View your Rainfall Records
See these steps to view the rainfall reports of your property:
- Log in to the Portal
- Select Reports from the left hand navigation
- Select the report you wish to view
Rainfall by gauge
View rainfall across the property by comparing gauges.
An overall list of rainfall events recorded.
You can Print or Export each of these reports.
When recording rainfall on the same date, only the highest record will be added to the summary graph.