What is User Management?
User management allows you to add, remove, and revoke user licences and assign different levels of access to farm staff.
Multiple users from your organisation can use the AgriWebb Portal and NoteBook. Adding multiple users allows tasks to be assigned to specific employees, as well as controlling who in your organisation has access to specific features.
How to Manage Users
- Select the Account tab from the navigation panel on the left. You can access this from the AgriWebb website.
2. Click on User Management
This will allow you to manage your users.
How to Add Users
- Click on + Add User
2. Enter the user’s details in the fields provided
3. Once you have finished filling out the details, click next. This will send an email inviting the new user to join your organisation.
How to Remove Users
1. Click on View Details next to the user you want to remove
2. Click on the Remove user button at the bottom
3. Click Remove user again to confirm.
How to Revoke a License
- Click on View Details next to the user you want to remove
2. Click on Revoke license
Button toggles can be used to filter staff by the type of user
Users from other organisations working with you. A common example is farm advisors from external organisations.
- User Roles are only available on a Corporate subscription. If you would like to move to this subscription please contact our Farm Success team:
Phone: 02 8417 3054
1. Click on View Details next to the user you want to assign roles for
2. Click Edit access
3. Change the user’s role on each farm using the dropdown option next to their name.
The role in Default access will be used for all farms in which the user does not have a specific role and will be the user’s default role in any new farm created.
If you do not want users to get automatic access to new farms, assign the default as No access and assign specific roles to the required farms.
4. Once you are happy with the changes, click save.
Has access to all features in the organisation. When a user is an Administrator, they automatically assume that role on all farms.
Has access to all features on AgriWebb app and all features of AgriWebb website except account management (Billing, User management, Add/edit farm details).
Has access to all features available on the AgriWebb app. Does not have access to the AgriWebb website.
Has access to inventory management on the AgriWebb website for selected farms. Does not get access to the AgriWebb app.
No access to any part of AgriWebb. This role is used to deny access for the selected farm.
Has access to all features on AgriWebb website except account management (Billing, User management, Add/edit farm details), but does not have access to the AgriWebb app. They also get an additional Explorer feature which lets them view and compare performance between farms.