When logging into the AgriWebb Portal as an advisor you are presented with an additional Advisor section in the navigation menu. This section brings together your clients and high level insights into their production metrics.
To login to the advisor portal please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Portal
- If you are an Advisor, click Advisor on the left navigation menu.
The Advisor section has two tabs: Client and Insights.
Under the Insights section you are presented with charts showing key production metrics for your clients, as well as averages across all your clients. To view the insights of your client’s farms follow these steps:
- Click the Insights tab. This shows insights for the client’s farm, including stocking rate and cost of production for cattle and sheep.
- Click on a chart to get a larger version of the chart.
3. From larger version of the chart click on a bar to go to that farm’s report. Hover your cursor over a bar to view information about the stocking rate of that farm.
Each farm has a contact, and you can click on their name to open a contact card. Filter the client list using the filter text input, or on the map select a state from the dropdown.
To view your client’s farm accounts please follow these steps:
1. Click the Clients tab. This shows a map and list of your clients’ farms, with filtering. Each farm has a contact, and you can click on their name to open a contact card.
2. If you have multiple clients close together, you can click on a counter to open a farm. Single farms will be represented by a pin.
3. To view a farm’s Dashboard click the Open farm button on the right hand side.
You can now view the Dashboard of this client’s farm, and have full access to your client’s account. If you have more than one client, you can toggle between your client accounts on the left hand side by clicking the arrow to the right of the farm name.
Managing your Account
To manage your account select Advisor in the top right corner. Click Account on the left hand side to access your Account settings.
Managing your clients' accounts
As an advisor you can also manage your clients account settings. To manage a client’s account select one of that client’s farms and then click the Account section of the navigation menu.
Please note, AgriWebb does not allow access to a clients account without the confirmed permission of the client.
Want to learn more?
Ask us in the Chat box below or contact our Advisor Portal team here.